England face Czech Republic in the UEFA Under-19 Championship Semi-Final on Wednesday. Read the match predictions to find out why an England win is the betting tip at Mikheil Meskhi Stadium. England U19 come into this match on the back three wins in the group stage while Czech Rep U19 won two and lost one.
England U19 vs Czech Republic U19 Preview
England should be at full strength here. Ben Brereton and Ryan Sessegnon are tied on three goals each and will be looking to add to their respective tallies here. Mason Mount has also impressed for the Young Lions and no major changes are expected ahead of this semi final.
Czech Rep are in a similar situation with head coach Jan Suchopárek free to select his best starting XI. Daniel Turyna and Michal Sadilek have been the standout performers so far, with the former bagging two goals in the group stage. Again, wholesale changes are unlikely. Back the England win at bwin
Team Predictions England U19 vs Czech Republic U19
England 4-4-2 formation: Ramsdale; Dasilva, Sterling, Chalobah, Edun; Suliman, Sessegnon, Mount, Edwards; Dozzell, Brereton
Czech Rep 4-3-3 formation: Jedlicka; Chalus, Holik, Marecek, Tischler; Turyna, Sadilek, Sasinka; Kral, Havelka, Chevja
England U19 vs Czech Republic U19 Betting Tips
- England U19 have won 8 drawn 0 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Czech Rep U19 have won 6 drawn 1 and lost 3 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, England U19 have scored an average of 2.4 goals and conceded an average of 0.7 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Czech Rep U19 have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.0 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of England U19’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Czech Rep U19’s previous 10 matches Back Over 2.5 Goals at BetVictor
England U19 vs Czech Republic U19 Prediction
England breezed through the group stage in a summer that has already seen national success at youth level. A rudimentary 0-2 win over Bulgaria was followed by a tense 1-0 victory over Netherlands. There were no such nerves in the 4-1 win over Germany and the Young Lions come into this in great form.
Czech Republic edged Sweden 1-2 before going down by the same scoreline to Portugal. They bounced back with a well-earned 2-0 triumph over tournament hosts Georgia but this will be a tougher test.
England kept two clean sheets in the group stage while Czech Rep could only manage one. With both sides looking good on the offensive, this could come down to which side defends best. I’m plumping for that side being England and tip them to win this comfortably enough.
Free Betting Tips
ENGLAND at 6/11 with bwin
OVER 2.5 GOALS at 4/6 with BetVictor
Correct Score Prediction
ENGLAND 3-1 at 11/1 with William Hill