Aston Villa vs Everton Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Aston Villa vs Everton prediction
Despite a valiant effort at the Etihad stadium last weekend that saw Villa come from 2-0 down to drawing with five minutes to go, Manchester City star Fernandinho scored a late winner in the 89th minute.
Everton were fantastic against a very, very weak Manchester United side, with the Merseyside team scoring three goals including a second which came from the impressive John Stones.
Aston Villa (4-4-1-1) Guzan; Bacuna, Okore, Vlaar, Richardson; Cleverley; Sanchez, Westwood, Delph; Grealish; Benteke
Everton (4-1-4-1) Howard; Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Baines; Barry; Lennon, Barkley, McCarthy, Mirallas; Lukaku
- Aston Villa have won five, drawn one and lost four of their last 10 games
- Everton have won six, drawn one and lost three of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Aston Villa have scored an average of 1.7 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Everton have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Aston Villa’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of Everton’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met saw Everton win comfortably 3-0.
It’s a tough game to call because Villa are playing well at the moment, but so are Everton and man for man the away side are the better team, but on the day anything can happen.
Everton are not really in a position of needing to climb the table, but they won’t lack effort and will want to win at every chance.
We say: Draw at 23/10 with Bet365
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?