Barcelona vs Levante Prediction and Football Tips
La Liga football tips – Barcelona vs Levante prediction
Barcelona have been in tremendous form over the course of the last month and scoring plenty of goals in the process. In fact, Luis Enrique’s team have a 100% record in their last 10 matches, including 3 victories over Atletico Madrid.
Despite a good win over Malaga in their last match, Levante have been struggling for form all season. With just 2 wins from their previous 10 matches, both against Malaga and not one away win during this time, it becomes increasingly difficult to back Levante in this game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Barcelona have scored an average of 3.7 goals and conceded an average of 0.8 goal per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Levante have scored an average of 0.9 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Barcelona’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Levante’s previous 10 matches.
- Barcelona have won on each of the last 9 occasions that they have played Levante at home.
It’s clear, when looking at the information above and the form of the two teams, that there is surely only going to be one winner in this match. Barcelona have scored at least 3 goals, in all of their last 5 matches and this is ominous for Levante, who have failed to keep a clean sheet once during their last 5 outings. In addition to this, Barcelona have scored 31 goals against Levante over the course of their previous 9 matches, all of which were won by Barcelona.
Over 4.5 goals in the match at Evens with Skybet
Lionel Messi to score a brace at 6/4 with Skybet