Bayern Munich vs FC Koln Prediction and Football Tips
Bundesliga football tips – Bayern Munich vs FC Koln prediction
Following their 4-1 away defeat at the hands of VFL Wolfsburg and 1-1 draw at home with Schalke after the winter break, Bayern Munich have clicked in to gear in the Bundesliga. Pep Guardiola’s team have scored 16 goals without reply in their last 3 Bundesliga games, including 8 in their last home match against Hamburg.
FC Koln started well after the winter break, winning 2-0 away at Hamburg but have struggled to win games since. The last 4 games, have seen 3 draws and 1 defeat and Koln only managed 1 goal during those 4 matches.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Bayern Munich have scored an average of 3.3 goals and conceded an average of 0.9 goals per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, FC Koln have scored an average of 1.1 goals and conceded an average of 0.6 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Bayern Munich’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of FC Koln’s previous 10 matches.
- The last time that FC Koln defeated Bayern Munich away from home was back in 2009.
The only question here, seems to be by how many goals Bayern Munich are going to win this game. Current form suggests that Koln could be capable of holding out the German champions, if they had an outlet up-front to cause problems of their own. However, this does not seem to be the case and however good defensively they may be, there are not many teams who can hold out Bayern Munich, having come under attack for a full 90 minutes.
The goals may not be as free flowing in this match as they were last time Bayern Munich played at home but this should still be a comfortable win for Guardiola’s team.
What are your predictions?