Bayern Munich vs Monchengladbach Prediction and Football Tips
Bundesliga Football Tips – Bayern Munich vs Monchengladbach prediction
With the exception of Javi Martinez the whole Bayern Munich squad trained on Friday afternoon with players such as Phillip Lahm and Arjen Robben returning injury, however it is unclear whether it is too soon for them to return to the match day squad.
Gladbach find themselves with a fully fit squad with all members from the first team taking part in Friday’s training session.
- In their last 10 matches Bayern have scored an average of 3.7 goals per game and have conceded an average of 0.3
- In their last 10 matches Gladbach have scored an average of 1.3 goals per game and have conceded an average of 0.8
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Bayern’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 2 of Gladbach’s previous 10 matches
- In the Bundesliga, Bayern are unbeaten in 6 matches against Gladbach with Gladbach last winning in 2012
Gladbach go into this match unbeaten in their last five and sit 3rd in the league and is clear that they are a side that should not be underestimated. They are also one of the most solid outfits in the league having only conceded 4 times in the Bundesliga since the New Year. However, it is hard to look past a Munich win with Bayern having won 6 games on the bounce and only losing once so far in the season. The possible return of Phillip Lahm and Arjen Robben provides a boost to the home team as they look to continue their good form coming into the late stages of the season. If this fixture was reversed and Gladbach were playing at home it would be much more difficult to predict, however Bayern, playing at the Allianz Arena, will win comfortably if they perform to the level we have seen throughout the season.
What are your predictions and football tips?
Written by Harry Watkins