Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Chelsea vs Crystal Palace
Chelsea can and most likely will clinch the Premier League title on Sunday as they face Alan Pardew’s Palace. Chelsea need three points to win the league after beating Leicester 3-1 at the King Power stadium on Wednesday night.
Crystal Palace’s form is odd at the moment, four wins in a row have been followed by two home losses that should so easily have gone the other way.
Chelsea (4-2-3-1) Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba
Crystal Palace (4-3-3) Speroni; Kelly, Dann, Delaney, Souare; Puncheon, Jedinak, McArthur; Zaha, Murray, Bolasie
- Chelsea have won seven, drawn three and lost none of their last 10 games
- Palace have won five, drawn none and lost five of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Chelsea have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 0.6 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Palace have scored an average of 1.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in three of Chelsea’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Palace’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, Chelsea picked up a 2-1 victory at Selhurst Park, with Cesc Fabregas scoring the decisive goal.
Chelsea are set to win the Premier League on Sunday and Jose Mourinho will certainly be hoping to do so in a classy manner.
Alan Pardew’s side are exciting and have the players to trouble anyone, but it’s difficult to see past a Chelsea parade this weekend.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?