Chievo Verona vs Inter Prediction and Preview – 20/09/15
Serie A preview – Chievo Verona – Inter prediction
In the last round Inter won 1:0 the Milan derby against AC Milan while Chievo was seven minutes away to win against champions Juventus in Torino. At the and of the day the game at Juventus Stadium finished without winner – 1:1.
Chievo: 4-3-3 formation: Bizarri; Frey, Gamberini, Cesar, Gobbi; Castro, Rigoni, Hetemaj; Birsa, Meggiorini, Paloschi
Inter: 4-3-3 formation: Handanovic; Telles, Murillo, Miranda, Santon; Kondogbia, Melo, Guarin; Jovetic, Icardi, Perisic
- Chievo have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Inter have won 4, drawn 1 and lost 5 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Chievo have scored an average of 1.8 goals and conceded an average of 0.9 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Inter have scored an average of 0.8 goals and conceded an average of 1 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Chievo’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Inter’s previous 10 matches
Last season Inter found it really hard to play against teams that sat back and soaked up their pressure. It is hard to predict if visitors will continue to struggle in similar situation, but it is for sure that Chevo will try first to keep clean sheet and then looking for something in the final third.
Alessandro Gamberini and Dario Dainelli should be in competition to partner up with Bostjan Cesar for the hosts, although much of the side that drew with Juventus should remain. All of Roberto Mancini’s problems are in defence, where four players will be absent due to injuries. Gary Medel could play once again in the back line, while Andrea Ranocchia is expected to sit out.
Inter are undefeated in 20 of their last 22 matches against Chievo in all competitions so we can say that statistics are in Inter’s favour.
Inter to win at 11/10 – Click here to bet with Bet365
0:0 draw at 7/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Inter to win with 2:1 at 8/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?