Crystal Palace vs Hull Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Crystal Palace vs Hull prediction
Despite being in fantastic form and winning four games in a row, Palace were shocked at home by West Brom and Tony Pulis’ side won 2-0.
Hull lost 2-0 to Southampton at St. Mary’s last weekend and are looking to pick up their first win in six games in the Premier League, a dreadful run of form for Steve Bruce’s men.
Crystal Palace (4-3-3) Speroni; Ward, Dann, Delaney, Kelly; McArthur, Jedinak, Puncheon; Zaha, Murray, Bolasie
Hull (3-5-2) McGregor; Dawson, Bruce, McShane; Elmohamady, Diame, Livermore, Huddlestone, Robertson; N’Doye, Hernandez
- Palace have won five, drawn one and lost four of their last 10 games
- Hull have won two, drawn three and lost five of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Palace have scored an average of 1.7 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Hull have scored an average of 0.9 goals and conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Palace’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of Hull’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, Hull beat Palace 2-0, with Diame and missing man for Hull Nikica Jelavic getting the goals.
Although Palace did lose to West Brom at home last weekend, it’s extremely difficult to imagine Hull getting anything from this one.
Steve Bruce’s men are so poor, their heads are down in the sand and they don’t look like that’s changing any time soon.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?