Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Prediction and Football Tips
FA Cup football tips – Crystal Palace vs Liverpool prediction
Crystal Palace have enjoyed a resurgence in form under manager Alan Pardew, winning 5 of their 7 matches to date, under the former Newcastle United manager. However, recent home performances have not be brilliant, resulting in a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Everton and being held by Newcastle.
Liverpool have also been in good form, with only 1, extra-time defeat, at the hands of Chelsea in their previous 15 matches. Away form has be brilliant for Brendan Rodger’s team, winning 6 out of the last 8 games.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Crystal Palace have scored an average of 1.4 goals and conceded an average of 1 goal per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Liverpool have scored an average of 1.3 goals and conceded an average of 0.6 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Crystal Palace’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Liverpool’s previous 10 matches.
- Crystal Palace have won 4 out of the last 6 meetings between the teams at Selhurst Park, with the other 2 games ending draws.
This match, has got the makings of being a tight game and Crystal Palace will look towards their recent home results against Liverpool for inspiration. Liverpool’s main ambition this season, will be to get in to the Champions League places but the FA Cup could be their best chance of silverware. Likewise Crystal Palace, who will feel they have a good chance of going all the way to the final, if they can win this match.
The match to finish in a draw at 12/5 with Skybet
The match to finish 1-1 at 5/1 with Skybet