Crystal Palace vs West Brom Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Crystal Palace vs West Brom prediction.
Crystal Palace are absolutely flying at the moment with four wins in a row which includes last week’s demolition job of a hapless Sunderland. Yannick Bolasie scored a wonderful hat trick in the 4-1 victory at the Stadium of Light and Alan Pardew has absolutely revitalised his own career as well as Palace’s season.
West Brom slipped up once again at home, being 2-1 to the good until the 80th minute where a Robert Huth goal lead the away side to turn the game around and win 3-2.
Crystal Palace (4-3-3)– Speroni; Ward, Dann, Delaney, Kelly; McArthur, Jedinak, Puncheon; Zaha, Murray, Bolasie
WBA (4-4-2)– Myhill; Dawson, McAuley, Lescott, Brunt; Gardner, Fletcher, Yacob, Morrison; Berahino, Ideye.
- Crystal palace have won six, drawn one and lost three of their last 10 matches
- West Brom have won four, drawn one and lost five of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Crystal Palace have scored an average of 1.8 goals and conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, West Brom have scored an average of 1.2 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Crystal Palace’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of West Brom’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, it was a 2-2 draw with West Brom scoring an equalised in the dying embers of the game
This should be an easy game to call and it is, if Palace ensure no slip ups and play their natural game, they have a lot more going forward then Sunderland and this will no doubt end up with the home side taking all three points.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?