Darmstadt vs Hannover Prediction and Football Tips – 15/08/15
Bundesliga football tips – Darmstadt vs Hannover prediction
There is a strong possibility, that the Darmstadt team which starts the new Bundesliga season could consist mainly on new signings. With those players coming in offering valuable Bundesliga experience, it’s little wonder to see the club recruiting in this way and they have done so without spending a great deal. There are no real injury concerns and everyone is available for selection.
Hannover have a couple of players out through injury, with Hiroshi Kiyotake and Uffe Bech set to miss the match. Kenan Karaman or Allan Saint-Maximin are likely to get the nod in place of Kiyotake in midfield, with new signings Oliver Sorg and Mevlut Erdinc making their first starts for the club in the Bundesliga.
Darmstadt: 4-4-1-1 formation: Mathenia; Jungwirth, Sulu, Caldirola, Holland; Heller, Niemeyer, Vrancic, Rausch; Sailer; Stroh-Engel
Hannover: 4-2-3-1 formation: Zieler; Sorg, Marcelo, Schulz, Albornoz; Schmeidebach, Sane; Klaus, Karaman, Prib; Erdinic
- Darmstadt have won 6, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Hannover have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Darmstadt have scored an average of 1.9 goals and conceded an average of 0.9 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Hannover have scored an average of 0.9 goals and conceded an average of 0.7 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Darmstadt’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 2 of Hannover’s previous 10 matches
Darmstadt did amazingly well to gain promotion last season and have taken the necessary steps in order to improve their squad for the new campaign. However, manager Dirk Schuster has a real job on his hands to mold all of these new players in to a cohesive team unit and it remains to be seen if the policy of signing so many players will work. There can be little doubt, that the club are going to be in a relegation scrap this season.
Hannover were one of the teams who were sweating on their Bundesliga future towards the end of last season. The club will be desperate to avoid a similar scenario and have invested well over the summer transfer window but Michael Frontzeck is up against it, in terms of keeping Hannover away from the relegation zone.
Darmstadt have some daunting fixtures early in the season, having to play Schalke, Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Dortmund all within their first seven games. This places extra emphasis on this match and with a passionate home crowd, they will be pushing for maximum points but may have to settle for a draw.