There is a case for both attacks cancelling eachother out and a high scoring draw is the prediction£20 pays £68 on the draw at William Hill
England face Netherlands in the UEFA Under-19 Championship Group Stage on Thursday. Read the match predictions to find out why a draw is the betting tip in Tbilisi. England U19 come into this match on the back of a 0-2 victory over Bulgaria U19 while Netherlands U19 eased past Germany U19 with a resounding 1-4 success.
England U19 vs Netherlands U19 Preview
England got off to a flying start against Bulgaria thanks to Mason Mount’s early strike. He’ll feature in midfield once more, looking to help supply the mercurial talent that is Ryan Sessegnon. The latter has been a revelation for Fulham this season and completed the scoring against Bulgaria to seal the win for the Three Lions. Jay DaSilva will skipper the side at centre back.
Netherlands had a hat-trick hero in Joel Piroe against Germany and the forward will be one to watch here. Jornell Grott bagged a goal after coming off the bench and will be hoping for a starting berth on the back of that. With no fresh injury concerns, the Dutch are free to name an unchanged side. £20 pays £68 on the draw at William Hill
Team Predictions England U19 vs Netherlands U19
England 4-4-2 formation: Ramsdale; Dasilva, Sterling, Chalobah, Edun; Suliman, Sessegnon, Mount, Edwards; Dozzell, Brereton
Netherlands 4-3-3 formation: Bijlow; Carolina, Bakboord, Obispo, Dekker; De Wit, Koopmeiners, Kadioglu; Dilrosun, Piroe, Nunnely
England U19 vs Netherlands U19 Betting Tips
- England U19 have won 8 drawn 0 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Netherlands U19 have won 6 drawn 2 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, England U19 have scored an average of 2.3 goals and conceded an average of 0.8 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Netherlands U19 have scored an average of 1.8 goals and conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of England U19’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Netherlands U19’s previous 10 matches Back Over 2.5 Goals at Betfred
England U19 vs Netherlands U19 Prediction
A lot has been made of the success of England’s youth teams this summer and now the Under 19’s have an opportunity to showcase their potential. The Young Lions got off to a great start against Bulgaria but this looks a tougher test.
The young Oranje showed great resilience to come back from a goal down and win so convincingly against Germany. That was billed as a close game, so Netherlands are not to be taken lightly here.
Netherlands played a dull 0-0 stalemate prior to trouncing Germany, so goals are not altogether guaranteed. However, both teams like to play on the front foot and I’d be stunned if this ended up being a bore draw. There is a case for both attacks cancelling eachother out and a high scoring draw is the prediction.
Free Betting Tips
DRAW at 12/5 with William Hill
OVER 2.5 GOALS at 4/6 with Betfred
Correct Score Prediction
DRAW 2-2 at 23/2 with bwin