Everton vs Burnley Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Everton vs Burnley prediction.
Everton put in a great effort away at Swansea last Saturday and if not for a conceded penalty would most likely have gone on to win the game, so an effort like that once again should secure all three points.
Burnley on the other hand have struggled to win since the fantastic 1-0 victory against 2015 strugglers Manchester City.
Everton (4-2-3-1)– Howard; Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Baines; McCarthy, Barry; Lennon, Barkley, Mirallas; Naismith
Burnley (4-4-2)– Heaton; Trippier, Duff, Shackell, Mee; Boyd, Arfield, Jones, Barnes; Vokes, Ings
- Everton have won five, drawn twice and lost three of their last 10 matches
- Burnley have won once, drawn three and lost five of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Everton have scored an average of 1.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Burnley have scored an average of 0.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Everton’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in two of West Brom’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, it was a 3-1 away victory for Everton at Turf Moor
Everton go into this game as clear favourites and will be expected to pick up three points, it will certainly not be easy for Roberto Martinez’s men, but his side should be expecting to win a game like this.
Burnley put a lot of effort in to everything and will have no lack of hunger, desire or enthusiasm, so it comes down to tactical awareness and being able to reign in the threat of Everton’s forwards.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?