Hull vs Arsenal Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Hull vs Arsenal prediction
Hull fought magnificently to win and keep a clean sheet midweek in a 1-0 victory over top four hopefuls Liverpool, with Michael Dawson scoring the decisive goal meaning that Hull are giving themselves every chance of victory.
Arsenal dominated last weekend against soon to be champions Chelsea, but despite their domination of the game could only muster a 0-0 draw against Jose Mourinho’s stubborn side.
Hull (3-5-2) McGregor; Chester, Dawson, McShane; Elmohamady, Livermore, Huddlestone, Quinn, Brady; N’Doye, Aluko
Arsenal (4-2-3-1) Ospina; Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Coquelin, Cazorla; Ramsey, Ozil, Sanchez; Giroud
- Hull have won four, drawn two and lost four of their last 10 games
- Arsenal have won eight, drawn two and lost none of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Hull have scored an average of 1.1 goals and conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Arsenal have scored an average of 1.9 goals and conceded an average of 0.5 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in three of Hull’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of Arsenal’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met Arsenal were comfortable 2-0 winners, with Per Mertesacker and Alexis Sanchez getting the goals that led the Gunners to victory.
Hull City need to win every game that they compete in from start to finish, but with arguably the toughest run in of any of the struggling sides it is going to be a tough ask. Steve Bruce will take solace from the fact that his side defeated both Crystal Palace and Liverpool in the last week.
Arsenal have looked good since the turn of the year and Theo Walcott claimed midweek that the Gunners are the best side in Europe [since the turn of the year] and with UEFA Champions League football looking certain for next season, it’s a case of finishing the season well before a busy summer of investment and pre season.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?