Hull vs Liverpool Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Hull vs Liverpool prediction
Hull City picked up a major victory over Crystal Palace as Dame N’Doye scored a brace. Premier League survival looks a tough ask for Steve Bruce’s men, but if they can keep up that level of performance they will give themselves every opportunity.
Liverpool were dreadful against West Brom as they suffered a 0-0 draw and getting into the top four looks a very difficult task for Brendan Rodgers’ side this season.
Hull (3-5-2) McGregor; Chester, Dawson, McShane; Elmohamady, Livermore, Huddlestone, Quinn, Brady; N’Doye, Aluko
Liverpool (4-3-3) Mignolet; Can, Lovren, Skrtel, Johnson; Henderson, Allen, Coutinho; Markovic, Sterling, Lallana
- Hull have won three, drawn three and lost four of their last 10 games
- Liverpool have won five, drawn two and lost three of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Hull have scored an average of 1.1 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Liverpool have scored an average of 1.1 goals and conceded an average of 0.9 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in three of Hull’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of Liverpool’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, it was a 0-0 draw.
Hull need to ensure they do not drop any points as they face a difficult run in with Premier League survival not yet ensured and Steve Bruce’s job on the line.
Liverpool have an outside chance of finishing in the top four and will need to continue picking up points if they’re to have any serious chance of finishing in the higher positions.