Leicester vs Chelsea Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Leicester vs Chelsea prediction
Leicester City picked up yet another vital win at the weekend, on this occasion away at fellow strugglers Burnley. The 1-0 win makes it four in a row for Nigel Pearson’s men, with Jamie Vardy scoring the winner in the second half.
Chelsea could have had the chance to wrap up the Premier League title in this game had they beaten Arsenal, but a defensive performance from Mourinho’s men saw Chelsea take a 0-0 draw away from the Emirates.
Leicester (3-5-2) Schmeichel; Wasilewski, Huth, Morgan; Albrighton, Drinkwater, Cambiasso, King, Konchesky; Ulloa, Vardy
Chelsea (4-2-3-1) Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Drogba
- Leicester have won four, drawn two and lost four of their last 10 games
- Chelsea have won six, drawn four and lost none of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Leicester have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Chelsea have scored an average of 1.3 goals and conceded an average of 0.6 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Leicester’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in two of Chelsea’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, Chelsea comfortably won 2-0 thanks to goals from PFA Player of the Year winner Eden Hazard and former Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa.
Chelsea can make some real strides in their bid to win the Premier League as they visit the King Power stadium.
Leicester have been on a fantastic run and go into this came with a world of confidence knowing that they have lifted themselves out of the relegation zone and will want to continue that form.