Leverkusen vs Hannover Prediction and Football Tips
Bundesliga football tips – Leverkusen vs Hannover.
Tin Jedvaj, Roberto Hilbert and Bernd Leno are all doubts for the match with Leverkusen manager Roger Schmidt saying all three will be evaluated after their final training session of the week.
Artur Sobiech and Andre Hoffmann will miss this fixture through injury where Salif Sané is absent through suspension.
Leverkusen: 4-2-3-1 Formation: Leno – Hilbert, Papadopoulos , Toprak, Wendell – Castro, Bender – Bellarabi, Calhanoglu, Son – Kießling
Hannover: 4-1-4-1 Formation: Zieler – Sakai, Marcelo, Felipe, Schulz – Schmiedebach – Briand, Stindl, Kiyotake, Prib – Joselu
- Leverkusen have won 7, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their last 10 matches
- Hannover have won 1, drawn 4 and lost 5 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Leverkusen have scored an average of 1.8 goals and conceded an average of 0.4
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Hannover have scored an average of 1.3 goals and conceded an average of 1.7
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Leverkusen’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Hannover’s previous 10 matches
- Hannover are without a win in their last twelve Bundesliga matches against Leverkusen
What are your Bundesliga predictions and football tips?
Written by Harry Watkins