Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Prediction and Preview – 8/11/15
Premier League preview – Liverpool vs Crystal Palace prediction
Liverpool’s struggles up front will be eased by the return of Christian Benteke to the starting 11, but the Reds are still without Daniel Sturridge and Danny Ings. Kolo Toure, Joe Gomez and Jordan Henderson also remain sidelined along with youngsters Jon Flanagan and Jordan Rossiter.
Palace are missing Kwesi Appiah to a long term injury while Marouane Chamach and Dwight Gayle are doubts. Connor Wickham is set to return at centre forward.
Liverpool: 4-2-3-1 formation: Mingolet; Clyne, Sakho, Skrtel, Moreno; Leiva, Can; Milner, Firmino, Coutinho; Benteke
Palace: 4-2-3-1 formation: Hennessey; Ward, Delaney, Dann, Soare; McCarthur, Cabaye; Bolasie, Puncheon, Zaha; Wickham
- Liverpool have won 4, drawn 6 and lost 0 of their last 10 matches
- Palace have won 4, drawn 1 and lost 5 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Liverpool have scored an average of 1.3 goals and conceded an average of 0.8 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Palace have scored an average of 1.1 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 2 of Liverpool’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Palace’s previous 10 matches
Liverpool are on a high after following up their 3-1 win at Stamford Bridge with a victory over Rubin Kazan on Thursday. Palace on the other hand have not won in four games and have been struggling for goals without a recognised striker.
The return of Connor Wickham could be a timely one and the 22 year old may have an important role to play as the lone front man.
In the opposite camp, Christian Benteke is could have a similar influence as the Belgian managed a goal and an assist from the bench against Chelsea last week.
Over 2.5 goals at 17/20 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Christian Benteke first goal scorer at 15/4 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Liverpool to win 3-1 at 14/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?