Man City vs Aston Villa Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Man City vs Aston Villa prediction
Manchester City’s rocky form continues in 2015 as they picked up a vital home win at home against West Ham in a game that they dominated throughout and the result never looked in doubt at any moment.
Aston Villa go into the game with bags of confidence as they reach their first FA Cup final in 15 years. Christian Benteke is firing, Fabian Delph has bags full of energy and the vibe around the club is generally very positive.
Manchester City (4-2-3-1) Hart; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov; Lampard, Fernando; Nasri, Toure, Silva; Aguero
Aston Villa (4-3-2-1) Guzan; Bacuna, Okore, Vlaar, Richardson; Cleverley, Westwood, Delph; N’Zogbia, Grealish; Benteke
- Manchester City have won four, drawn none and lost six of their last 10 games
- Aston Villa have won five, drawn one and lost four of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Manchester City have scored an average of 1.7 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Aston Villa have scored an average of 1.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Manchester City’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Aston Villa’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, it took Manchester City until the 82nd minute to break the deadlock through a fantastic Yaya Toure effort before Sergio Aguero sealed the game for City in a 2-0 victory.
Manchester City have been in very weird form since the turn of the year, winning and losing games for fun, but with the game being played at the Etihad it’s difficult to look past a home win.
Aston Villa will fear nothing and no one after reaching the FA Cup Final in magnificent manner, beating Liverpool 2-1 on the back of a 1-0 victory at White Hart Lane over Spurs.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?