Man City vs QPR Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Man City vs QPR prediction
With both Vincent Kompany and Yaya Toure still missing for Man City through injury, Eliaquim Mangala and Fernandinho look set to start in defence and midfield respectively. Jesus Nevas and Samir Nasri are doubtful, which could mean places in the team for Frank Lampard and James Milner.
QPR are definitely without Alejandro Faurlin, Eduardo Vargas and Mauro Zarate, who are all injured. Nedum Onuoha is suspended having been dismissed at Anfield last week, which means Steven Caulker could be back in the team. With QPR needing the points, Bobby Zamora could partner Charlie Austin in attack.
Man City: 4-2-3-1 formation: Hart; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov; Fernando, Fernandinho; Milner, Lampard, Silva; Aguero
QPR: 4-4-2 formation: Green; Isla, Dunne, Caulker, Suk-Young; Sandro, Barton, Phillips, Fer; Austin, Zamora
- Man City have won 5 and lost 5 of their last 10 matches
- QPR have won 1, drawn 2 and lost 8 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Man City have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, QPR have scored an average of 1.3 goals and conceded an average of 1.8 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Man City’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of QPR’s previous 10 matches
- The reverse fixture finished 2-2 at Loftus Road
Manchester City have recovered well from the 2 defeats they suffered at Crystal Palace and Manchester United and are back in contention for second place. Home form remains good, with just 1 defeat in 15 in the Premier League but there have been dropped points against the likes of Hull and Burnley.
QPR are in a poor run of form, which has seen them win just 1 Premier League game from their last 10 played. With just 1 clean-sheet during those 10 games, it’s clear where the problem is for Chris Ramsey but with injuries and suspensions to deal with, picking a settled team has been difficult.
Things are getting desperate for QPR at the bottom of the table and anything but a win here, could mean relegation to the Championship. This could be an exciting game, with plenty of goals.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?