Man City vs Southampton Prediction and Football tips
Premier League football tips – Man City vs Southampton prediction
Manchester City have ended the season well and have managed to finish second in the league despite Arsenal’s threat of good form. A 4-2 win at the Liberty Stadium last weekend left much to be desired for Pellegrini’s side and it will be surprising if he is still the man in charge next season.
Southampton are set for the Europa League, but could finish as high as fifth in the league if they win and other results go their way, last weekend they impressively beat Aston Villa 6-1 with Saido Mane the hat-trick hero in record breaking fashion.
Manchester City (4-4-2) Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Kolarov; Milner, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva; Bony, Aguero
Southampton (4-2-3-1) Gazzaniga; Clyne, Alderweireld, Fonte, Bertrand; Wanyama, Davis; Long, Ward-Prowse, Mane; Pelle
- City have won six, drawn one and lost four of their last 10 games
- Southampton have won four, drawn two and lost four of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, City have scored an average of 2.2 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goal per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Southampton have scored an average of 1.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of City’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of Southampton’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, Manchester City picked up a more than impressive 3-0 victory at St. Mary’s.
Manchester City should win this won if they continue their impressive, dominating form on the last day without any silly slip ups.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?