Man City vs West Ham Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Man City vs West Ham prediction.
Manchester City are really struggling this calendar year and lost yet again last weekend, this time to rivals United 4-2 and with Manuel Pellegrini’s job on the line, this is an expected must win for the home side.
West Ham are also struggling lately and despite Aaron Cresswell’s fantastic free kick last weekend at home to Stoke, Marko Arnautovic scored a late equaliser and broke the hearts of many.
Manchester City (4-2-3-1)– Hart; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov; Toure, Fernandinho; Nasri, Lampard, Silva; Aguero
West Ham (4-3-2-1)– Adrian; Jenkinson, Collins, Reid, Cresswell; Noble, Song, Kouyate; Nolan, Downing; Cole
- Manchester City have won four, drawn none and lost six of their last 10 matches
- West Ham United have won once, drawn four and lost five of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Manchester City have scored an average of 1.9 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, West Ham United have scored an average of 0.7 goals and conceded an average of 1.7 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Manchester City’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of West Ham United’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, West Ham United won the game 2-1 at Upton Park
The Manchester side really need to win this game and if they don’t, Manuel Pellegrini will be certain for the sack (whether it’s now or at the end of the season) and his side could struggle to achieve a top four spot.
West Ham also need a win, having won only once in ten, but it’s difficult to see Sam Allardyce’s team picking anything up here despite City’s poor form.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?