Man Utd vs West Brom Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Man Utd vs West Brom prediction
Despite being in a vein of good form and good football, Louis Van Gaal’s side have lost their last two games and have scored none in the process, most recently at the hands of Everton as they crashed and burned 3-0.
West Brom drew 0-0 with Liverpool last weekend in a game that there isn’t much to say about!
Man Utd (4-1-4-1) De Gea; Valencia, McNair, Smalling, Shaw; Blind; Mata, Fellaini, Herrera, Young; Falcao
West Brom (4-4-2) Myhill; Dawson, McAuley, Lescott, Brunt; Gardner, Fletcher, Yacob, Morrison; Berahino, Anichebe
- Man Utd have won six, drawn none and lost four of their last 10 games
- West Brom have won three, drawn two and lost five of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Man Utd have scored an average of 1.7 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, West Brom have scored an average of 0.8 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Man Utd’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of West Brom’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, it ended in a 2-2 draw with Fellaini and Blind scoring a couple of magical goals to equalise twice for United at the Hawthorns.
With United now favourites for a top four spot, they will want to confirm it with a good victory at home to West Brom, a game they will expect no less than the full three points from.
West Brom on the other hand sit seven points above 18th placed Sunderland and while they shouldn’t slip up so badly that they end up in a scrap, they will be hoping to reach the prized 40 point mark that every club hopes to reach.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?