Manchester United vs Sunderland Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Manchester United vs Sunderland prediction
Manchester United continue to struggle through their fixtures, failing to convince and that came to was backed up by the 2-1 defeat at Swansea last time out. Having taken the lead, Man Utd went on to concede 2 goals, something which they had not done since October.
Sunderland find themselves just 3 points above the relegation zone going in to this match, having won just once in their last 6 Premier League games. The 2-0 loss at home to Queens Park Rangers was a huge disappointment and Sunderland have failed to score in their last 3 games in all competitions.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Manchester United have scored an average of 1.8 goals and conceded an average of 0.7 goals per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Sunderland have scored an average of 0.8 goals and conceded an average of 0.9 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Manchester United’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 2 of Sunderland’s previous 10 matches.
- On their last visit to Old Trafford in 2014, Sunderland came away with a vital 1-0 in their successful bid to stay in the Premier League
Despite the indifferent performances from Manchester United, they are still in the hunt for a Champions League place. Louis van Gaal will be well aware that they have some tough fixtures coming up and this match is a must win game, if Man Utd are to keep pace with the clubs around them.
Sunderland have been struggling to win games but the majority of games they have lost over the last couple of months, have been by close scorelines. However, without a win in 4 games, Gus Poyet will have to work a miracle to come away from Old Trafford with anything.
What are your predictions?