Newcastle vs Swansea Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Newcastle vs Swansea prediction
Newcastle United continued their bad run of form with yet another loss last weekend, on this occasion at the hands of Spurs.
Swansea are without a win in two and took nothing away from Leicester last time out as they lost 2-0 and were comfortably outplayed by the deserving victors.
Newcastle (4-3-3) Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini, Williamson, Anita; Colback, Taylor, Abeid; Gouffran, Perez, Cabella
Swansea (4-3-1-2) Fabianski; Rangel, Fernandez, Williams, Amaat; Ki, Cork, Shelvey; Sigurdsson; Routledge, Olivieira
- Newcastle have won one, drawn two and lost seven of their last 10 games
- Swansea have won four, drawn two and lost four of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Newcastle have scored an average of 0.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.9 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Swansea have scored an average of 1.1 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of Newcastle’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in three of Swansea’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, it was a 2-2 draw with Papiss Cisse scoring a brace.
Newcastle are dreadful at the moment and have lost six games in a row, while Swansea are unusually playing less than fantastic football.
It’s tough to predict a win for Newcastle as their players, supporters, management and owner Mike Ashley all seem to have given up.
Swansea do not go into this game in the best of form, but have the players to inspire a victory.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?