Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction and Football tips
Premier League football tips – Newcastle vs West Ham prediction
Newcastle need to avoid defeat and hope that Hull don’t win in order for them to stay up, but the Geordie’s have made a horrible meal out of the end of season and John Carver will certainly not be in the job next season. Last time out, Newcastle lost 2-1 to QPR, while West Ham lost the same score line to Everton at the Boleyn Ground.
Newcastle (4-2-3-1) Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini, Dummett, Gutierrez; Taylor, Colback; Perez, Sissoko, Cabella; Riviere
West Ham (4-3-2-1) Adrian; Jenkinson, Reid, Burke, Cresswell; Noble, Song, Kouyate; Downing, Nolan; Valencia
- Newcastle have won none, drawn one and lost nine of their last 10 games
- West Ham have won two, drawn two and lost six of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Newcastle have scored an average of 0.6 goals and conceded an average of 2.1 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, West Ham have scored an average of 0.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Newcastle’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in three of West Ham’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, West Ham picked up a 1-0 home win thanks to an Aaron Cresswell winner.
Sam Allardyce’s future as West Ham boss will not be affected by this result, but he has said it will be sorted on Monday and the future of the club could change drastically dependant on the next appointment.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?