Parma vs Juventus Prediction and Football Tips
Serie A football tips – Parma vs Juventus prediction.
With a Champions League quarter-final coming against Monaco in mid-week, Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri may look to rotate his squad for the trip to Parma. Striker Carlos Tevez will likely be rested after missing the match against Fiorentina in the week and defender Andrea Barzagli may also be left out to recover from an injury.
Roberto Donadoni will have to make do without the suspended Alessandro Lucarelli at the back, which could mean a start for Fabiano Santacroce. Forward Silvestre Varela should start that match after scoring the winning goal against Udinese in mid-week.
Parma: 4-3-3 formation: Mirante; Gobbi, Mendes, Santacroce, Cassani; Jorquera, Lodi, Nocerino; Ghezzal, Belfodil, Varela
Juventus: 3-5-2 formation: Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichsteiner, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pereyra, Ceglie; Morta, Llorente
- Parma have won 1, drawn 3 and lost 6 of their last 10 matches
- Juventus have won 8, drawn 1 and lost 1 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Parma have scored an average of 0.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Juventus have scored an average of 1.7 goals and conceded an average of 0.5 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Parma’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Juventus’ previous 10 matches.
- Juventus are undefeated against Parma in their last 8 meetings.
Juventus are the clear favourites for this game and rightly so considering the form of both teams. The only thing that could work in Parma’s favour, is that Juve could have their eye on the upcoming Champions League quarter-final, especially with Serie A all but won.
However, with just 1 win from their last 11 games, Parma will still be up against it, regardless of how Juventus approach the match and there can surely only be one winner.
What are your predictions and football tips?