QPR vs West Ham Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – QPR vs West Ham prediction
QPR put in a reasonably good display at home to Chelsea in their last league game, but it still was not enough to stop the Jose Mourinho machine winning once more with a late goal scored by Cesc Fabregas enough to take all three points.
West Ham are struggling at the moment and completely surrendered against champions Manchester City, barely giving themselves a foot to stand on as they lost 2-0 at the Etihad.
QPR (4-4-2) Green; Isla, Onuoha, Caulker, Hill; Phillips, Sandro, Barton, Henry; Zamora, Austin
West Ham (4-3-3) Adrian; Jenkinson, Collins, Reid, Cresswell; Noble, Kouyate, Song; Downing, Cole, Valencia
- QPR have won two, drawn one and lost seven of their last 10 games
- West Ham have won one, drawn three and lost six of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, QPR have scored an average of 1.4 goals and conceded an average of 1.7 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, West Ham have scored an average of 0.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.8 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of QPR’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of West Ham’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, West Ham playing at home ran out 2-0 winners, with Diafra Sakho the inform man at the time.
This is a game that has real meaning for only QPR, with West Ham as safe as they could be, they’re set for mid table mediocracy which will be considered a disappointment after such a strong start to the season.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?