Real Madrid vs AC Milan Prediction and Football Tips
International Champions Cup football tips – Real Madrid vs AC Milan prediction
Having played Inter Milan on Monday, Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez is likely to make some changes for this game. That could means starts for Kika Casilla in goal, Alvaro Arbeloa in defence, Lucas Silva and Casemiro in midfield and Denis Cheryshev in attack.
AC Milan will hope to have new signings Luiz Adriano and Carlos Bacca in their starting XI for this one and they could link up with Mbaye Niang, in an attacking three. Philippe Mexes is likely to keep his place at the heart of the defence but there will be no place for Antonio Nocerino, who is suspended following a red card against local rivals, Inter.
Real Madrid: 4-3-3 formation: Casilla; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Arbeloa; Silva, Modric, Casemiro; Cheryshev, Ronaldo, Bale
AC Milan: 4-3-3 formation: Lopez; De Sciglio, Mexes, Alex, Calabria; De Jong, Poli, Honda; Bacca, Niang, Adriano
- Real Madrid have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 1 of their last 10 matches
- AC Milan have won 5, drawn 1 and lost 4 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Real Madrid have scored an average of 2.8 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, AC Milan have scored an average of 1.8 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Real Madrid’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of AC Milan’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met was in a friendly in 2014, AC Milan come through as 4-2 winners
Real Madrid have looked very good in their last two matches in the 2015 International Champions Cup. A 4-1 win over Manchester City and a 3-0 win over Inter Milan, highlight how dominant Rafa Benitez’ team have been. Despite making some changes to the team that comfortably saw off Inter, Benitez will expect his team to continue their winning ways.
AC Milan have strengthened their squad over the summer months, including new strikers Luiz Adriano and Carlos Bacca. This match will be an opportunity for them to work on their partnership in attack, against a strong Real Madrid defence. Sinisa Mihajlovic will want his team to build on their 1-0 over Inter Milan in their previous match and they may try to hit Real Madrid on the break.
This could be a close match, with Real Madrid winning by the odd goal.
What are your International Champions Cup predictions and football tips?