Real Madrid vs Granada Prediction and Football Tips
La Liga football tips – Real Madrid vs Granada prediction.
Real Madrid will have to make do without central defender Pepe, who is out through injury, with Raphael Varane likely to replace the Portugal international. Isco is suspended due to the accumulation of yellow cards and will be replaced by Lucas Silva in the midfield. This match is too early in the comeback of James Rodriguez but otherwise, Real Madrid are at full strength.
Adrian Colunga will definitely miss out for Granada, while Ruben Perez and Jeison Murillo are carrying knocks but should fit enough to play a part in the match. Jhon Cordoba is widely expected to start the match up-front, with Manuel Iturra offering protection in-front of the defensive line.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Real Madrid have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Granada have scored an average of 0.7 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Real Madrid’s previous 10 matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Granada’s previous 10 matches.
- Real Madrid won the reverse fixture 4-0 earlier in the season.
Nothing more than a win will do for Carlo Ancelotti and his team, having loss ground on Barcelona a couple of weeks ago when going 2-1 at the Camp Nou. Real Madrid have won only 1 of their last 5 games in all competitions, managing just a single clean sheet in the process. Having said that, their home from in La Liga is good, undefeated in their last 11 games at the Bernabeu, winning 10 of them.
Granada find themselves in the relegation zone going in to this match and have won just 1 match out of their last 8 in La Liga. Away form in particular is poor, not having won a single game out of their last 12, losing 9 of them.
Despite Real Madrid struggling for form, they should have more than enough to defeat a Granada team who do not know how to win on the road.
What are your predictions and football tips?