Swansea vs Arsenal Prediction and Preview – 31/10/15
Premier League preview – Swansea vs Arsenal prediction
Arsenal have lost some key players to lengthy injuries with Jack Wilshere, Tomas Rosicky, Danny Welbeck and Aaron Ramsey all out. More recently Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain and Mikel Arteta have picked up knocks.
Garry Monk has a fully fit squad to pick from so it is unlikely that he will make many changes.
Swansea: 4-2-3-1 formation: Fabianski; Naughton, Williams, Fernandez, Taylor; Shelvey, Cork; Ayew, Sigurdsson, Montero; Gomis
Arsenal: 4-2-3-1 formation: Cech; Bellerin, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal; Flamini, Coquelin; Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez; Giroud
- Swansea have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their last 10 matches
- Arsenal have won 6, drawn 0 and lost 4 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Swansea have scored an average of 1.1 goals and conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Arsenal have scored an average of 2 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Swansea’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Arsenal’s previous 10 matches
This could be a tight contest as Arsenal are in flying form, with the exception of their 3-0 defeat to Sheffield Wednesday, but the Liberty Stadium is always a challenging place to travel to.
With the recent injuries sustained at the Emirates and the disappointing result in mid week, a result for the Swans certainly would not shock the footballing world. particularly with the form that Andre Ayew has been displaying so far this season.
Olivier Giroud will return up front in the premier league for the gunners and he will be looking take his opportunity now that Theo Walcott’s run in the team has come to an end through injury.
Olivier Giroud first goal scorer at 15/4 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Swansea to win at 4/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Correct score of 2-2 at 16/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?