Swansea vs Stoke Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Swansea vs Stoke prediction
Swansea impressed at the weekend, picking up a 3-2 win against Newcastle and when Gylfi Sigurdsson is good, he’s very, very good.
Stoke on the other hand dropped points in a game that they would have expected to win, at home to Sunderland and they could only manage a 1-1 draw.
Swansea (4-2-3-1) Fabianski; Rangel, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor; Cork, Shelvey; Dyer, Sigurdsson, Montero; Oliveira
Stoke (4-2-3-1) Begovic; Bardsley, Shawcross, Wollscheid, Pieters; N’Zonzi, Adam; Walters, Ireland, Arnautovic; Diouf
- Swansea have won five, drawn one and lost four of their last 10 games
- Stoke have won four, drawn two and lost four of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Swansea have scored an average of 1.3 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Stoke have scored an average of 1.2 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of Swansea’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of Stoke’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, Stoke overturned a 1-0 deficit to win the game 2-1, with Jonathan Walters scoring the winner.
Swansea will go into this game as favourites, with the Welsh team impressing throughout the season under Garry Monk’s tutelage, while Mark Hughes’ Stoke side have quietly gone about their business, transitioning into more of a ‘footballing’ side.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?