Verona vs Torino Prediction and Preview – 13/09/15
Serie A preview – Verona vs Torino prediction
Torino have started Serie A in fine excellent form wining its first two games from the season. In the first week the Granata won against Frosinone and then beating Fiorentina in second round. Verona also started promising. In the first round they held Roma to a draw but a week later suffered 2:0 defeat against Genoa.
Torino will be without Marco Bennassi and Nikola Maksimovic who had an operation of his foot and will be out for two months.
Emil Hallfredsson missed Iceland’s historical qualification to EURO 2016 due to an injury, and he may not be able to play for Verona in the Sunday’s encounter
Verona: 4-4-2 formation: Rafael; Pisano, Marquez, Moras, Souprayen; Sala, Greco, Rômulo, Jankovic; Toni, Gomez
Torino: 4-4-2 formation: Padelli; Bovo, Glik, Moretti; Peres, Benassi, Gazzi, Baselli, Avelar; Quagliarella, Lopez
- Verona have won 2, drawn 5 and lost 3 of their last 10 matches
- Torino have won 7 and lost 3 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Verona have scored an average of 1.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Torino have scored an average of 2.8 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Verona’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Torino’s previous 10 matches
Torino have won their last 4 away matches against Verona in all competitions but coach Giampiero Ventura has some problems in the midfield of his team which could cause some difficulties for the guest team.
Torino have scored nine goals in their last three games at the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi, winning three times with the same score, 1:3.
What are your predictions?