West Ham vs Burnley Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – West Ham vs Burnley prediction
The hammers are a side that are settled with mid table mediocracy and have already gone on holiday mentally, with draws and losses the current trend in the side, while Burnley are fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table but look a sinking ship at the moment, not picking up a win since mid-March.
West Ham (4-3-3) Adrian; Jenkinson, Collins, Burke, Cresswell; Noble, Song, Kouyate; Downing, Valencia, Jarvis
Burnley (4-4-2) Heaton; Trippier, Duff, Shackell, Mee; Boyd, Arfield, Jones, Barnes; Vokes, Ings.
- West Ham have won one, drawn three and lost six of their last 10 games
- Burnley have won one, drawn two and lost seven of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, West Ham have scored an average of 0.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.8 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Burnley have scored an average of 0.3 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of West Ham’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in one of Burnley’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, West Ham won 3-1 with Carlton Cole even getting on the score sheet with 20 minutes to go.
West Ham are sitting very comfortably in the league, but would have hoped to finish inside the top half of the table, while Burnley sit rock bottom of the table with only five wins and 18 losses this season.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?