AFC Bournemouth vs Tottenham Hotspur Prediction and Preview – 25/10/15
Premier League preview – Bournemouth vs Tottenham Hotspur prediction
Son Heung-Min and Nabil Bentaleb remain injured for Spurs while Nacer Chadli is the latest injury concern. Ryan Mason is also struggling to be fit for Sunday.
Bournemouth are without key players Tommy Elphick, Max Gradel and Callum Wilson for the foreseeable future. Tyrone Mings joins them on the treatment table.
Bournemouth: 4-4-2 formation: Boruc; Francis, Cook, Distin, Daniels; Ritchie, Gosling; Surman, Pugh, O’Kane; Murray
Spurs: 4-2-3-1 formation: Lloris; Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Ali, Dier; Lamela, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane
- Bournemouth have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their last 10 matches
- Spurs have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Bournemouth have scored an average of 1.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.7 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Spurs have scored an average of 1.4 goals and conceded an average of 0.9 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Bournemouth’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Spurs’s previous 10 matches
Both of these sides have struggled with inconsistency so far in the league. Bournemouth have struggled to score in the top flight, particularly after losing Callum Wilson to injury, and Spurs have had a similar problem as Harry Kane has failed to find the net as regularly as last season.
Although Dean Court can be a tricky place to visit, we expect Tottenham to have too much quality for the Cherries in this one.
It is doubtful there will be many goals in it though, and Mauricio Pochettino’s men might just grab the points by a goal or two.
1-0 Tottenham win at 15/2 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Under 2.5 goals at 4/5 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Harry Kane to score 3 or more at 40/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?