Chelsea vs Sunderland Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Chelsea vs Sunderland prediction
The champions are going to lift the Premier League trophy on Sunday at Stamford Bridge after a magnificent season where the Premier League race hasn’t even been close. After a shock 3-0 defeat on Monday night to the Baggies, Chelsea will be hoping to lift the trophy in style with a final day win in front of the fans.
Sunderland have been guided to safety by the experience Dick Advocaat, who was reduced to tears are his side’s 0-0 draw with Arsenal.
Chelsea (4-2-3-1) Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Loftus-Cheek, Matic; Cuadrado, Willian, Hazard; Costa
Sunderland (4-3-3) Pantilimon; Jones, Coates, O’Shea, Van Aanholt; Rodwell, Cattermole, Larsson; Johnson, Fletcher, Defoe
- Chelsea have won six, drawn three and lost one of their last 10 games
- Sunderland have won three, drawn four and lost three of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Chelsea have scored an average of 1.3 goals and conceded an average of 0.9 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Sunderland have scored an average of 0.8 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of Chelsea’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in three of Sunderland’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, it was a bore draw; 0-0.
Many are hoping that Jose Mourinho decides to rotate his side and play many of the younger youth academy players, it seems doubtful he’ll throw them all in at once as it’s not really the Mourinho way, but we can hope.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?