Dinamo Kiev vs Everton Prediction and Football Tips
Europa League football tips – Dinamo Kiev vs Everton prediction
Dinamo Kiev have a number of injuries and suspensions to deal with for this UEFA Europa League second leg match. Lukman Haruna, Evgeniy Makarenko and Yevgen Selin are all definitely out through injury, with Younes Belhanda missing the match through suspension. Serhiy Rybalka returns from suspension and Sergiy Sydorchuk, Jermain Lens and goalkeeper Oleksandr Shovkovskiy, are all aiming to prove their fitness before kick-off.
Everton could welcome the return of Leighton Baines to the team, even though youngster, Luke Garbutt has performed well in his absence. Gareth Barry could also make a return to the team, having missed the victory over Newcastle at the weekend but Tony Hibbert, Aiden McGeady and Bryan Oviedo are all out through injury.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Dinamo Kiev have scored an average of 1.9 goals and conceded an average of 0.7 goals per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Everton have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Dinamo Kiev’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Everton’s previous 10 matches.
- Dinamo Kiev have won their last 4 home Europa League matches in a row.
Everton travel to the Ukraine on the back of a moral boosting win over Newcastle United in the Premier League. Away form in Europe has been for Everton, undefeated in their last 4 trips abroad, winning 2 and drawing 2, scoring 7 goals in the process.
However, Dinamo Kiev have been very strong at home, winning all of their last 4 Europa League matches and are undefeated in 18 games in all competitions. In fact, since 2002, Dinamo Kiev have only lost 2 matches at home in the Europa League from 26 played.
Roberto Martinez will be determined to build on Everton’s last two results but they will be up against in Kiev and a draw will be a great result.
What are your predictions?