Manchester City vs AFC Bournemouth Prediction and Preview – 17/10/15
Premier League preview – Manchester City vs AFC Bournemouth prediction
Manchester City are still without Gael Clichy and Fabian Delph while David Silva and Sergio Aguero picked up injuries on international duty. Yaya Toure is expected to return and Alexander Kolarov should return to full fitness in time for Saturday.
Bournemouth are without key players Tommy Elphick, Max Gradel and Callumn Wilson for the foreseeable future but Tyrone Minges could return to the bench.
Manchester City: 4-2-3-1 formation: Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov; Fernandinho, Toure; Navas, De Bruyne, Sterling; Bony
Bournemouth: 4-4-2 formation: Boruc; Francis, Cook, Distin, Daniels; Ritchie, Gosling; Surman, Pugh, Tomlin; Murray
- City have won 7, drawn 0 and lost 3 of their last 10 matches
- Bournemouth have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, City have scored an average of 2.3 goals and conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Bournemouth have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of City’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Bournemouth’s previous 10 matches
After their prolific start to the season City have struggled, but they did manage to consecutive wins before the international break. However Sergio Aguero will be a big loss, highlighted by his 5 goals against Newcastle in the last game.
David Silva will also be missed but Kevin De Bruyne seems a ready made replacement in the number ten role. Wilfred Bony on the other hand is yet to prove himself as Aguero’s deputy, so the Ivorian will be under pressure to score.
Bournemouth have had a steady start and sit in 15th, but a trip to the Etihad Stadium should prove too much for them.
Over 2.5 goals at 8/15 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Kevin De Bruyne first goal scorer at 5/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
City to win 5-1 at 33/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?