Newcastle vs Spurs Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Newcastle vs Spurs prediction.
Newcastle are one of many clubs struggling for form recently and may see themselves dragged into a relegation scrap if they’re not careful. John Carver is having a very tough time of it and it’s harsh to heap all of the blame on him.
Tottenham and Harry Kane in particular are struggling for goals in their last couple of games and because of this the North London side haven’t been able to pick up a win in their last two outings, drawing one and losing one.
Newcastle United (4-2-3-1)– Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini, Williamson, Taylor; Colback, Abeid; Obertan, Cabella, Ameobi; Perez
Spurs (4-2-3-1)- Vorm; Chiriches, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose; Mason, Bentaleb; Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli; Kane
- Newcastle United have won twice, drawn twice and lost six of their last 10 matches
- Spurs have won three, drawn three and lost four of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Newcastle United have scored an average of 0.7 goals and conceded an average of 1.6 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Spurs have scored an average of 1.2 goals and conceded an average of 1.7 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of Newcastle United’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of Spurs’ previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, Spurs dominated the game and won 4-0 at White Hart Lane thanks to goals from Nabil Bentaleb, Nacer Chadli, Harry Kane and Roberto Soldado
Neither team is great at the moment, but Newcastle are a lot worse than Spurs and it’s sad to see as the fans are so passionate and deserve better, but for that reason, this game is only going to go one way.
With Harry Kane being such a force this season, he can easily pick his form up again and score the goals that will ensure his side pick up all three points.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?