Spurs vs Man City Prediction and Football Tips
Premier League football tips – Spurs vs Man City
Mauricio Pochettino’s side have tailed off towards the end of the season and look set for another year in the Europa League. In their last game they drew 2-2 with Southampton in a game that had the ‘excitement factor’ about it.
Manchester City played out a fantastic 3-2 victory against Aston Villa that saw the away side battle back from 2-0 down to 2-2, before Fernandinho scored an instinctive winner late on.
Spurs (4-2-3-1) Lloris; Dier, Fazio, Chiriches, Vertonghen; Mason, Bentaleb; Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli; Kane
Man City (4-2-3-1) Hart; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov; Fernandinho, Fernando; Navas, Silva, Milner; Aguero
- Spurs have won four, drawn two and lost four of their last 10 games
- Man City have won four, drawn none and lost six of their last 10 games
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Spurs have scored an average of 1.4 goals and conceded an average of 1.7 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Man City have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.4 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Spurs’ previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Man City’s previous 10 matches
- The last time these teams met, Sergio Aguero led his side to a 4-1 victory, with the Argentine getting all four goals on a magnificent day of football.
This is going to be an interesting game, Spurs are a decent side but have seemingly lost motivation and at times seem to run around almost unaware of anything that is going on.
Meanwhile, City are hoping Manuel Pellegrini can secure a top four finish, before a likely overhaul this summer that will see a number of faces go in and out of the club.
Manchester City have a good record recently against Spurs, scoring fifteen times against the north London side in their last three games and conceding only two goals in the process.
With that in mind, it’s difficult to see anything but a Manchester City victory.
What are your Premier League predictions and football tips?