Wolfsburg vs Inter Milan Prediction and Football Tips
Europa League football tips – Wolfsburg vs Inter Milan prediction
Wolfsburg go in to this game following a disappointing result on the weekend, losing 1-0 at Augsburg. This all but ended their faint Bundesliga title hopes and was there first defeat in 19 matches. Wolfsburg will have to make do without Aaron Hunt and possibly Ivan Perisic, Max Arnold and Patrick Drewes, who are all doubtful with injury.
Inter Milan come in to the match in good spirits, after a great comeback at the weekend against Napoli at the San Paolo. Marcelo Brozovic is the only player that Inter Milan will be disappointed is not available, other than the absence of the Croatian, Roberto Mancini should be able to select his strongest team.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Wolfsburg have scored an average of 2.4 goals and conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game.
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Inter Milan have scored an average of 1.6 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Wolfsburg’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Inter Milan’s previous 10 matches.
- Wolfsburg’s last home match in the Europa League was a 2-0 victory over Sporting Lisbon.
It’s never easy to judge how seriously clubs are taking the Europa League but having made it this far, both teams will be sure to select their strongest teams, with the final now in sight. Despite the result at the weekend, Wolfsburg have been in fantastic form and scoring plenty of goals. Inter Milan have only kept 1 clean sheet in their last 9 matches in all competitions and Wolfsburg’s forwards will be licking their lips at the thought of facing them.
Wolfsburg will be determined to put things right after the weekend and travel to the San Siro with a lead.
What are your predictions?