Arsenal vs Everton Prediction and Preview – 24/10/15
Premier League preview – Arsenal vs Everton prediction
Arsenal have lost some key players to lengthy injuries with Jack Wilshere, Tomas Rosicky, Danny Welbeck and Aaron Ramsey all out.
Everton are missing Leighton Baines, Steven Peinaar, Tony Hibert and Muhamed Besic but Tom Cleverley is almost fit to return.
Arsenal: 4-2-3-1 formation: Cech; Bellerin, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal; Cazorla, Coquelin; Chamberlain, Ozil, Sanchez; Walcott
Everton: 4-2-3-1 formation: Howard; Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Galloway; McCarthy, Barry; Naismith, Barkley, Deulofeu; Lukaku
- Arsenal have won 7, drawn 0 and lost 3 of their last 10 matches
- Everton have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Arsenal have scored an average of 2.1 goals and conceded an average of 1 goals per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Everton have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Arsenal’s previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Everton’s previous 10 matches
Arsenal will be going into this game on a high after their 2-0 defeat of Bayern Munchen on Tuesday.
The Gunners could rack up a few goals in this one as an inconsistent Everton defence takes on an in form Arsenal attack. Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott have scored 11 goals between them this season, not to mention the 4 goals Olivier Giroud has netted mostly from the bench.
While Everton have picked up a few decent results lately, the home side are surely the favourites to out score them on Saturday.
Over 2.5 goals at 8/15 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Arsenal win and both teams to score at 15/8 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Romelu Lukaku last goalscorer at 8/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?