Juventus vs Frosinone Prediction and Preview – 23/09/15
Serie A preview – Juventus vs Frosinone prediction
Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has a number of injury concerns ahead of the visit of Frosinone. Kwadwo Asamoah, Sami Khedira, Claudio Marchisio, Martin Caceres and Alvaro Morata are all set to miss out. Striker Mario Mandzukic is also a doubt and this could lead to a start up-front for Simone Zaza.
Frosinone have to make do without Samuele Longo, Robert Gucher and Massimiliano Carlini for this difficult mid-week away trip. The injury to Longo should mean a place in the starting XI for Daniel Ciofani, who replaced the former at Bologna on Sunday.
Juventus: 4-3-3 formation: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro; Sturaro, Pogba, Hernanes; Cuadrado, Dybala, Zaza
Frosinone: 4-4-2 formation: Leali; Rosi, Diakite, Blanchard, Pavlovic; Paganini, Sammarco, Chibsah, Soddimo; Ciofani, Dionisi
- Juventus have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 4 of their last 10 matches
- Frosinone have won 3, drawn 2 and lost 5 of their last 10 matches
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Juventus have scored an average of 1 goal and conceded an average of 1 goal per game
- Over the course of their previous 10 matches, Frosinone have scored an average of 0.9 goals and conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Juventus’ previous 10 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Frosinone’s previous 10 matches
- Juventus have lost just 1 of their previous 38 matches at home in Serie A
The away win at Manchester City in the Champions League seems to have been the catalyst Juventus needed to get their season going. Having won that match, Allegri’s team picked up their first win over the season in Serie A by defeating Genoa 2-0, also away from home. However, having been defeated at home by Udinese, Juventus can not afford to take this match lightly, especially considering their next game is a trip to Napoli.
Frosinone have had a nightmare start to life in Serie A. Four straight defeats have left the new boys bottom of the table without a single point to their name. Furthermore, Frosinone have only managed to score 1 goal so far in Serie A this season, which is not a record you want to take to the defending champions.
Juventus will see this match at this perfect opportunity to continue re-building their season and should have no problem claiming the win.
Juventus win at 1/6 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Under 2.5 goals at 27/20 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Juventus to win by 2 goals at 3/1 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?