Valencia vs Real Betis Prediction and Preview – 19/09/15
Spanish La Liga preview – Valencia Vs Real Betis prediction
Goal keeper Jaume has signed a new contract and comes on the back of an impressive performance. He should continue in goal for Valencia. Diego Alves and Mat Ryan are the absentees for the home side while Andre Gomes ready for full first-team action. Antonio Barragan is back from a ban while Santi Mina and Rodrigo could start in attack.
For the visitors, Cristiano Piccini is out injured which could pave way for Molinero at right-back. Petros is absent after picking up two yellow cards while Xavi Torres is expected to partner Alfred N’Diaye in midfield. Jorge Molina and Ruben Castro should continue their recent good form in attack for Betis.
Valencia: 4-3-3 formation: Jaume; Gaya, Mustafi, Abdennour, Barragan; Parejo, Fuego, Gomes; Rodrigo, Negredo, Mina
Real Betis: 4-4-2 formation: Adan; Vargas, Cabrera, Westermann, Molinero; Ceballos, N’Diaye, Torres, Joaquin; Castro, Molina
- Valencia won all their last 10 home matches across competitions against Real Betis
- Valencia scored at least 3 goals in their last 5 home matches against Real Betis
- Real Betis lost their last 5 away matches in La Liga
- Real Betis conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 away matches in La Liga
- Valencia are not defeated in their last 13 home matches in La Liga
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in last 6 of Real Betis’ away games in La Liga
- Valencia won both at half time and full time in their last 7 home matches against Real Betis in all competitions
Valencia are as yet undefeated in La Liga with 1 win and 2 draws in the first 3 matches. Nuno’s squad have picked up points against Rayo Vallecano and Deportivo apart from a narrow win against Sporting Gijon. However, Mestalla is a fortress for the Los Che where they are unbeaten in 13 matches.
Betis were pummelled by Real Madrid 5-0 but came back to score their first win in top flight this season with a 1-0 win over Real Sociedad. However, their away form is very shaky and they have recorded five consecutive defeats on their travels.
Valencia look good enough to put it across their visitors and continue their impressive home form. Betis may struggle to break their duck away from home.
Valencia to win at 1/2 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Over 2.5 goals at 8/11 – Click here to bet with Bet365
Valencia win/win half time and full time at 6/5 – Click here to bet with Bet365
What are your predictions?